- Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Defence
- Maritime and Admiralty
- Ontario, 2009
- J.D. (Queen’s University), 2008
- B.A., Honours (University of Toronto), 2005
Bonnie’s interest and expertise is in insurance, transportation and maritime litigation. She also regularly advises insurers with respect to coverage issues relating to homeowner’s and automobile insurance policies.
Bonnie has been an associate with Isaacs & Co. since her call to the Ontario Bar in 2009. She has appeared before all levels of court in Ontario, as well as before the Federal Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal.
- Bonnie Huen, Stephanie Penninger and Carrol Hand, “Know the Ropes When Flagging Your Vessel” presented by the American Bar Association TIPS Admiralty & Maritime Law Committee in Stamford, Connecticut, March 2016
- Arie Odinocki and Bonnie Huen, “Slips and Falls on Board: What Can We Do To Reduce the Impact?” presented at the 38th Cruise Canada Conference of the Canadian Passenger Vessel Association, November 2014
- Bonnie Huen, “Container Late Fees: Is Damages for Conversion the Answer?” The Transportation Lawyer, Vol. 15, No. 1, July 2013
- Bonnie Huen, “Incoterms 2010” The Transportation Lawyer, Vol. 12, No. 4, February 2011